Making a Flappy Bird Game

Summary:

We were tasked to get as far as we could in making a game with the help of a full tutorial. The first couple of hours I was stuck in the first script, as I was trying to do it along with him and it did not work, as I made a bunch of errors. When I got past it I made good progress, until the animation. I got stuck countless times in the animation sequencing, as I had no idea where I messed up. Then magically it worked, no idea how, it just did. Then it came time to make another script, which I had to rewrite about three times. Just as I was starting to make progress on the next piece of game mechanics, we ran out of time.

Day 1: I had tried to get the animation working, as I had no idea what was wrong

Day 2: I had finished the animation, it just worked out of nowhere, and started working on the game controller script so the game would actually function

Day 3: I continued to work on the game controller script and made progress in working on the conflicts within the code

Day 4: I was working on the moving background script

Day 5: I just continued to work on the problems surrounding my moving background script

Unity Tutorials: